The joy of nostalgia - the Sixties armchair presents a young, comfortable and accessible retro vibe that looks good either indoors or out.
The contemporary design combines with modern materials to create a comfortable and durable outdoor chair.
The chair features soft lines, rounded corners and welcoming proportions. The criss-cross weave of the seat has a silky, matt finish that is firm with just enough give for comfort.
The woven resin seat is combined with an aluminium frame, giving this outdoor chair a surprising lightness, both in its design and in its day-to-day use.
Dimensions: 70cm wide x 71.5cm high x 61cm deep
An iconic design that is hard wearing and easy to clean:
- Made in France by Fermob.
- Designed by Frederic Sofia
- Designed for outdoor use.
- Suitable for commercial applications.
- Aluminium tube frame.
- High quality DuPont anti-UV powder coating.
- Flexible polymer (PVC) weave withstands extreme weather and UV.
- Protective feet to reduce scuffing and slipping.
- 3 year warranty.
"In stock" (ticked) colours dispatch next business day. Check with us for other colours
Our furniture is suitable for hospitality projects and we provide trade pricing for designers, architects and hospitality businesses. Complete the form below, or call us on 09 889 1200