Fermob furniture is designed to last, meeting the highest quality standards and superbly finished, making it ideal for both personal and professional use.
The furniture is manufactured using premium quality materials and undergoes intensive testing in the company's laboratories to current European standards (NF EN 581-1 and NF EN 581-2).
- Specific anti-corrosion treatments for outdoor use, applied at one of the best-performing facilities in Europe as part of a process that is exclusive to Fermob
- The anti-UV powder coating undergoes AFNOR standardised tests for baking, hardness, resistance to scratching and to rust
- The outdoor technical fabrics comply with the ISO 9002 quality assurance system, with optional fireproof treatment on request
- Pads and caps protect bases and frames in contact with the ground and during folding
- The furniture is subjected to resistance tests, such as the 100,000 x 100-kg blow test on chair seats, equivalent to 47 years of intensive use
- Quality controls at every stage of the manufacturing process, right through to the packaging and dispatch phases
Why not visit our to see the quality for yourself? Otherwise, get in touch with any questions. All furniture is backed by a manufacturers warranty.