All Fermob furniture is warranted in New Zealand for either 2 or 3 years depending on the product. You can refer to the page of the product you purchased for the warranty period.
We strongly suggest you read our Furniture Care guide to understand how to best maintain your furniture. New Zealand conditions can be harsh so regardless of warranty, understanding these will give you the most enjoyment of your furniture.
What's not covered
The Fermob furniture guarantee specifically excludes the following:
- Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from failing to follow the Furniture Care advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining, and storing Fermob furniture
- General wear and tear or slight natural fading of the materials used
- The corrosion of steel furniture (including stainless-steel fixings) as a result of use in coastal areas or in a confined, chlorinated environment. If you live on the beach front we recommend you use furniture made with aluminium rather than steel. That’s because salt air and water can corrode steel much faster than would occur in non-beach front areas. All our steel collections have additional treatments to protect the steel, unfortunately they are no match for salt laden air.
- Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions from general wear and tear that have not been treated via standard cleaning and maintenance processes
- Minor spots of rust under table tops and seats, on bases or around folding parts on steel furniture. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance advice provided
- Rings or stains undeclared on unpacking (including stains related to the humidity retention + heat combination)
- Damaged, converted or modified furniture
- Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to ageing. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time
Fermob's lighting products are designed for outdoor use with a demanding selection of materials and components. They are warranted for 2 years residential use, and 1 year commercial use.
We strongly suggest you read our Lighting Care guide to understand how to best maintain your lighting product.
What's not covered
The Fermob lighting guarantee specifically excludes the following:
- Modified or transformed lighting products
- Lighting products that have been repaired using components not supplied by the brand, or without following the instructions provided by Fermob
- Lighting products that have been used in a way not recommended by Fermob
- Damage associated with insufficient care or failure to follow precautions (e.g. not to open up the light) and advice on use, maintenance and storage given to the customer
- Marks or stains not declared on unpacking
- Natural wear and patina of materials used
- Start of corrosion due to scratches or abrasions caused by use, which cannot be eliminated by normal cleaning and maintenance
If you have any questions about care or warranty, please get in touch!