All Fermob furniture is warranted in New Zealand for either 2 or 3 years depending on the product. You can refer to the page of the product your purchased for the warranty period.
We strongly suggest you read our our Care Instructions to understand how to best maintain your furniture. New Zealand conditions can be harsh so regardless of warranty, understanding these will give you the most enjoyment of your furniture.
What's not covered
The Fermob warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from failing to follow the Care Instructions advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining, and storing Fermob furniture
- General wear and tear or slight natural fading of the materials used
- The corrosion of steel furniture (including stainless-steel fixings) as a result of use directly on the sea front or in a confined, chlorinated environment. Please consider aluminium products, or talk to us about where you intend to use it
- Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions from general wear and tear that have not been treated via standard cleaning and maintenance processes
- Minor spots of rust under table tops and seats, on bases or around folding parts on steel furniture. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance advice provided
- Rings or stains undeclared on unpacking (including stains related to the humidity retention + heat combination)
- Damaged, converted or modified furniture
- Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to ageing. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time
If you have any questions about care or warranty, please get in touch!