All Fermob furniture is warranted in New Zealand for either 2 or 3 years depending on the product. You can refer to the page of the product your purchased for the warranty period.
We strongly suggest you read our our Care Instructions to understand how to best maintain your furniture. New Zealand conditions can be harsh so regardless of warranty, understanding these will give you the most enjoyment of your furniture.
What's not covered
The Fermob warranty does not cover the following:
- Any damage arising from insufficient care, or from non-compliance with the supplied instructions and advice for receiving, assembling, using, maintaining and storing Fermob furniture.
- Rings or stains undeclared on unpacking (including stains related to the humidity retention + heat combination).
- General wear and tear or natural fading of the materials used.
- Corrosion originating from scratches or abrasions that result from general wear and tear and which cannot be removed via standard cleaning and maintenance processes.
- Minor spots of rust under table tops and seats, on bases or around folding parts. These are a natural outcome of the material used (iron) and can be treated using the maintenance advice provided.
- The corrosion of stainless-steel parts due to use in a confined, chlorinated environment.
- The corrosion of steel furniture, including stainless-steel, as a result of direct use on the sea front.
- Any changes in the visual appearance of wood that are directly linked to ageing. As wood is a living material, the appearance of its surface evolves naturally over time.
If you have any questions about care or warranty, please get in touch!